Thread: Rich Energy
View Single Post
Old 16 May 2019, 20:54 (Ref:3904220)   #23
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScotsBrutesFan View Post
The link from the Rich Energy site to amazon has a 24 pack of 250ml cans for £30 !!!

Oh the seller... Rich Energy themselves.
I am generally curious as to the actual availability. Enough that I have considered ordering some. But... I don't think there is ANY way to get them in the US short of buying them from a European seller and shipping them to the US. They are not available via Amazon US and Rich Energy has a US specific website which says they are "taking pre-orders".

Given I don't like energy drinks anyhow and don't want to support whatever craziness is going on with Rich Energy, I am not likely to try any harder than I already have... to give it a try.

I however CAN get the Bob Ross Energy Drink in the US. Haas should look into them as a new sponsor.

Richard