View Single Post
Old 26 May 2020, 14:55 (Ref:3978433)   #31
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bella View Post
in f1 terms the 3 smaller teams going under was the kickstarter for several of the big teams to do "we'll have them so nobody else will" recruitment.
Interesting point. One way to remain competitive is to deny your competition and prevent access to skilled staff, even at the risk of being overstaffed yourself. This it the benefits of deep pockets.

Richard