View Single Post
Old 9 Jun 2020, 15:02 (Ref:3980994)   #18
ScotsBrutesFan
Race Official
Veteran

Scotland
West Lothian
ScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Re-Launch

As it now looks like we are going to get racing it's time to resurrect the Fantasy competition.

Rules amendments

I have decided that as opposed to the original ruleset on Page 1, I will include all races that happen to constitute the 2020 championship.

The Joker arrangement will also change to allow 1 joker between race 2 (Austria II) and Race 7 Spa Inclusive. ... the current premise being a minimum 8 race series , with no jokers in first or last race.

If calendar does expand then a second period in which a Joker can be played will be announced as soon as possible.

The option of consecutive Jokers has been removed for the season.

Driver changes.... Should a driver have to withdraw at short notice due to Covid 19 (whether it be the driver, team member or family member who contracts the virus), the replacement driver will score points for your team.

If you have nominated a round for a Joker, and a driver withdraws, as driver changes can't happen on Joker rounds your team will receive points scored by the replacement driver.

If it is announced that the driver will be a long term absentee (defined as missing 3 or more races) as a result of Covid 19, you will have the option to keep the replacement driver in place at no cost, or alternatively you may make a driver substitution.

In addition to the traditional 1 free driver substitution, I will in the above circumstance allow a Free of Charge medical substitution.
Regular substitution rules apply in terms of driver and team values

Team submissions

Teams already submitted above will be entered as originally, planned. As was always the case, you can amend your team upto the start of FP1 of the first event by posting below

Entries after FP1begins at an event, will be included in the next event.

Other changes

I don't have any for the moment, however it's a new world we are entering into and so I will do my best to apply common sense and fairness where an incident occurs that hasn't been covered in the original or amended rulesets.