View Single Post
Old 29 Jun 2020, 16:41 (Ref:3984532)   #235
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ascarracinguk View Post
looks great, a lot like the old Vitaphone Maseratis

Twitter, facebook and pistonheads are being their usual swamp over it mind you....of course inadvertently proving why the message is required
I agree it looks fantastic. And Kudos to Mercedes.

As to the racists going crazy over this. The recent negative comments on the NASCAR changes got me down recently. But it is heartening to see the number of positive comments on both the NASCAR changes and this Mercedes livery. I also enjoyed Hamilton's recent comments about Bernie Ecclestone's recent tone deaf episode.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/formula1/53204012

Quote:
If someone who has run the sport for decades has such a lack of understanding of the deep-rooted issues we as black people deal with every day, how can we expect all the people who work under him to understand? It starts at the top.
Richard