View Single Post
Old 29 Nov 2016, 16:02 (Ref:3692126)   #52
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Finding a good server is easier on a PC, tbh. I've moved from PC to console racing because I don't have the time to commit to PCs anymore. But my GPL and NR2003 days had far better races than pCARS on a console. iRacing obviously was the best, but that's setup differently.

Pickup racing on the X1 in pCARS isn't worth it. At least half the races are ruined by morons. And since the game advertises a working career mode, I expect it to work - which most of the features don't.

Chunder, how bad is the PC version of pCARS? X1 version is easy enough to drive, but almost all the offline features are completely broken. AC from the sound of it is in a bad state as well.