View Single Post
Old 7 Jan 2011, 17:23 (Ref:2812596)   #55
midgetman
Veteran

midgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by delta View Post
Years ago i would run sub 40mins but these days its sub 60mins. I just enjoy the running the atmosphere and the crumpet.I have done around 10 full marathons best time 3 hours 28min. That was a long time ago.Best half was 1 hour 28mins.We have a running club in Stoke Row and i am thinking of having a 10K run on the Saturday evening,then BBQ and Beer. Anyone interested.I will put you on the entry list Max. Right i have told you my time what was yours.Anyway are you not supposed to be posting a picture
Go on then, put me down. 56.30, would have been sub-56 according to my watch, but I was nattering, missed the hooter and started late

Crumpet's true, the only thing that got me to the finish was chasing the delectable girl in front of me for the last 2k