View Single Post
Old 17 May 2015, 19:16 (Ref:3538659)   #279
cmk
Veteran

Canada
Linköping, Sweden
cmk should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridcmk should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridcmk should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starfish Primer View Post
Endurance is that type of motorsport where more than 50 cars start and an Audi wins.

Great result for Falken too, good pace without errors. Is this team affected by the TUSCC withdrawal decision?
No, it's independent. I guess that doesn't preclude the sponsorship being suspended separately but there is no reason to expect it. Falken's been a sponsor at the N24 since well before they had any other sportscar involvement, backing the Nissan GTR that inhabited the Ring for many years before the Porsche. Falken is a race sponsor too, hence the branding on everyone's wheel arches. The #44 Porsche had a good run too, did them proud this year.

Audi was the class of the field, the BMW really seemed like it had the pace over 1 lap but the Audi was the best race car and that was pretty clear by half distance. If the Phoenix Audis hadn't been thrown at the scenery I think they would've had a crack at locking out the podium. A deserved win.

Have there been so many flash fuel fires in years past? I can't remember them, but living in the same time zone now I was able to watch much more of the daylight broadcast than normal.