View Single Post
Old 24 Mar 2018, 15:33 (Ref:3810419)   #198
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akrapovic View Post
I fail to see the connection between thinking that’s weird and “getting out more”. I’d actually like to “stay in” more tbh, I spend far too much time out of the house. Haven’t yet found anyone in Lycra in Tesco trying to sell me bread though. Baked goods could use more glamour, that’s what I say!
more sex in the bread isle!

personally dont see the connection either.

arguably the two biggest consumer products being advertised on the grid are cars and alcohol...two industries that are rapidly moving away from the 'mens only club' style of advertising. car commercials are family friendly and beer ads dont have girls in bikinis anymore.

most business are doing the same...western world is changing and men dont have the advantage in purchasing power anymore.

its not liberalism, progressivism or some other left wing conspiracy...this is straight up capitalism.

business moves to where the money is and F1 is no different.

evolve or die gentlemen!