View Single Post
Old 16 Dec 2019, 13:37 (Ref:3946970)   #14
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerico View Post
Very true, you could have also applied the same logic to my post? and all the threads and comment on this forum. Every time someone posts something you don't agree with you just repeat your previous post. My comment has nothing to do with SM at all, my point is that this is a Motorsport forum. I'd like to see it stay that way and not start getting watered down to an old ladies club where everything is discussed over tea and scones
Well, that's all very well and good. Your view is noted with interest..... Some of us are partial to tea and scones..