Feliks
Racer

Poland
Krakow
Feliks should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom87 View Post
Hi Andrew,.......

Also I agree that this thread should be moved somewhere more appropriate as while I'm interested in your creations the link to sportscars is a little tenous!
I forgot for myself that after all sports cars had the bulk of cylinders.

I am remedying this oversight, and I am presenting version 16 cylindrical, but with only one connecting rod. usually appearing 15 additional I left, because in sports cars after all a weight is counting, when they are not needed, it for every to carry such a weight

Apart from that it is hard to make long crankshafts which require specjalngh of big and accurate machine tools. I presented 16 cylindrical version with only an around one crank which is being carried out on the popular small lathe. How we will still add to it, around this engine can work without oil which constantly is being sacked to the racecourse and he causes the coming into existence of the very great threat, one can see it that this structure is created for sport. All bearings in this engine are of type closed with solid grease. Sealing are Teflon, or when somebody prefers, it is greased with fuel (because it is sport the diesel can be) .

How we will still add to it, that in of the my proposes cylinders don't require grinding (accuracy of the cast be enough) and only piston are being grinded on popular for grinder to normal rollers, we have it odds that races will finally become available to much wider take-up people.

perhaps these virtues, they will cause, that this structure will also come racecourses across.

Regards Andrew