View Single Post
Old 16 Apr 2018, 03:37 (Ref:3815936)   #19
Axeman444
Veteran

Australia
Calling a spade a spade...
Axeman444 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridAxeman444 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tourer View Post
Also, IF the Mustang is going to run a V8, it could well lead to the category sticking with that type of power plant.
**Caveat - if the story is true** I reckon the car itself is stage one, different engine will be stage 2. 2020?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tourer View Post
This type of thing can sometimes be a watershed moment and IF the story is true and it all gets announced tomorrow, I can't see it as anything other than a really good indicator for VASA.
Holden/GM will virtually be forced to bring the Camaro into the series in my mind if the Muzzie comes to fruition. By doing so it might just save the Holden fan from being disappointed at the lack of a hero car, and drive their sales. Pity it won't be an Aussie car, but we can't have everything. The bogans have been putting Chev badges on their Holdens for years anyway.