View Single Post
Old 11 Aug 2017, 22:08 (Ref:3758913)   #169
RWill2073
Veteran

RWill2073 has a real shot at the championship!RWill2073 has a real shot at the championship!RWill2073 has a real shot at the championship!RWill2073 has a real shot at the championship!RWill2073 has a real shot at the championship!
I just now got to watch the race, so have been staying away from this site of late to not have it spoiled. Seems I missed a lot!

Awesome news about joest taking over the Mazda program. Great race, especially for esm. Derani is insane. It's just got to be assumed he will pass the best if he's in the race.

As for jdc strategy, if no more yellows came after the one they chose not to pit in, couldn't they have built a gap on the opening lap or two after going green and then pit, and gain time while the others pit again later? I was thinking they should have came in the lap after the gt's pit though. Just bad luck on yellows. And I don't think there's anything for them to work on on pit stops, just need faster fuel flow.

Corvette is woefully off the pace but still manages mid pack finishes. I'm actually enjoying the heightened attrition. Adds to it.

Lot of good news for the series it looks like. I got some reading on here to do!