View Single Post
Old 27 Mar 2006, 22:43 (Ref:1562793)   #1
Hazard
Veteran

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Hazard should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridHazard should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridHazard should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
10Tenths BTCC Prediction Competition: Round 1, Brands Hatch

Welcome to 2006, and the British Touring Car Championship predictions competition!

Media day is tomorrow, best look after the event...see who's where and make your predictions. Deadline is 23:59 on April 7th.

Use this form to submit your entries:

Race 1 Grid

Race 1 Result

Race 2 Result

Race 3 Result

Not sure what the prize is this year yet myself. It's probably not the same Ferrari 360 I won last year. Beat me this year, and maybe you can have one of the other cars our supplier can provide, have a look*

Please also enter a tiebreaker. The tiebreaker is to guess the pole time at Silverstone, the final race of the season (or whater the final race of the season should be incase that changes, covering all bases). Last years pole there was 1m00.270s incase you're feeling too lazy to look it up.

Scoring for this year is the same as last year.

• You will score 5 points for guessing the pole position driver.
  • You will score 3 points for guessing the actual finishing position in each race of each driver you've predicted.
  • You will score 1 point if the drivers you have chosen are elsewhere in the top 3, but not in the position you predicted.
  • You will score nothing otherwise - so there!
*By the way, this was a joke. I'm sure a better prize will be available

Many thanks, good luck!

Hazard
2005 British Touring Car Predictions Champion