View Single Post
Old 6 Jan 2019, 16:18 (Ref:3874294)   #67
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by canaglia View Post
Guess mazda is the fastest car so far; I'd expect a pole of about 1.34, but watching these timelaps, likely will be 1.33 or even lower.
During the race I think cadillacs will get however a better pace (more torque = overlap slower cars easier) and a 9300rpm AER could detonate at anytime.
Hope penske acuras will show a decent display of fierceness
I'm super impressed with the times this weekend by all the teams. The Mazda keeps inching lower and now has a 34.2. the overall record is a 33.8 by the AAR Toyotas back in the day.

I also wonder about the longevity of that AER motor in the Mazda, they found the speed, but will it last? I sure hope so!

The Nissan and Acuras have found some pace this morning as well. Good to see.