View Single Post
Old 22 Apr 2014, 08:44 (Ref:3396552)   #504
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by deltawing View Post
Wait until they trim down that wing! But not before LeMans.... The 2014 car is their fastest car yet, they are just not going to let us see its true potential until LM. And even then, they are going to win by very little, to make it look like it was pure struggle and only luck at the end helped them be 20 sec in front of the rest these guys are good, these guys are really, really good! I admire geniuses and they are geniuses.
Yep, well you're clearly a fan and that's fine, but I wouldn't go to the betting shop with too much money this year, if I were you.....