View Single Post
Old 8 May 2019, 21:09 (Ref:3902702)   #38
rallyloverke
Racer

rallyloverke should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Okay, this Titans-thing has to start yet, so i habe to give it a chance.

But what is happening so far makes me remind about that Rallycross Challenge Europe.

I was reading about the test-event and picked up some words lijke "the cars" are still in development. And they want 15 decent running cars by when? I am still not convinced they will find a circuit easily.

Let me remind all who say this is the way rallycross should go Titans will have a maximum of 15 "silhouettes" , IF 15 will be finished by the start and they want national support races so this series has no existance on it's own. I thought normally there is even no national event planned late july at Lydden? That is late august always?

In my feeling the IMG run championshups WRX and Euro RX weren't that bad , surely if we think about Loheac Holjes, Hell with almost 50 supercars, have we seen that before? Not all is img's fault : okay, you have some local entry prices, some bad choices of circuits. But for example Barcelona doesn't look bad? And when teams start spending more and more money to get the fastest supercar, that is their choice?