View Single Post
Old 9 Sep 2002, 11:32 (Ref:376328)   #25
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally posted by zefarelly
the only publications I'm aware of which touch this subject are motorsport, classic Ford .......................
I get Classic Ford occasionally. It's ok but I find it tends towards the big engine in small car syndrome. Like this month somebody has shoved a Cosworth turbo into a mk11 Cotina estate. It's fun and all well and good but as to historic interest? I like Classic Ford, just don't see it as helping in this context.

But if there was a mag which ran historical info concerning the build of historic touring cars it would get my vote. I'd love to find an in depth build spec for the group 2 Cologne Capri for instance.