View Single Post
Old 9 Jul 2018, 17:50 (Ref:3835714)   #65
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
Some good racing, with or without DRS.

Kimi really made a mistake on that first lap. Was he more aggressive with Hamilton than he would have been with another driver? You never can tell. I did think the ten seconds was harsh, considering others have only had 5

The race was interesting, then the last few laps were something else. Four cars together for the lead, shame Valterri couldn’t hold on, Vettel though, what a move. Big leap the top three teams have made over the rest

Shame for Leclerc, drove so well, then hit that problem

The Sainz/Grosjean to me, racing incident. Grosjean lost it, but the move wasn’t without risk for Sainz. Just read today Gasly lost his final point for his incident with Checo, which I found harsh. Seems to be too much stewards involvement these days

The DRS through turn one added a bit of unnecessary danger for me, with two big offs over the weekend. And when will the FIA realise this free pass rule only keeps the SC out longer than it should?