View Single Post
Old 1 Dec 2019, 21:49 (Ref:3944128)   #6
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikki Katz View Post
Perhaps they'll wait until the week before like F1 in Bahrain a few years back.

I still don't know really what to think of this series. That last race was just chaos and didn't really show the series in a good light, but it was still kinda enjoyable to watch. Perhaps if they put a little more thought into the layout of the tracks?
I was ok with it except for the SC mess. The rules regarding attack mode under SC are a disaster, and the restart with a crane on the track was absolutely unacceptable.

I like FE, but it still has issues that should have been sorted years ago. I'll be blunt - I don't think the race director is up to scratch and he should be replaced.