View Single Post
Old 13 Oct 2020, 07:57 (Ref:4010310)   #3
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by FAS33 View Post
as much as I dislike the bloke. Mainly cause he’s a Pom and he whinges a lot. He is the greatest, and he can drive like no one else can. Schumacher won so many titles cause he had the best car. I thought he was the best. Hamilton Surpassing most of the drivers or yesteryears records’ means he is the GOAT. He will win it again this year too. who knows, somebody else might have the skill and the luck and dethrone him. But his record speaks for itself, and it’ll be very hard to beat.
An interesting comparison, when the following was posted a few short months ago:

Quote:
Originally Posted by LW97 View Post
Hamilton should proof himself in a car that isn't among the two best, like Schumi did back then when he moved to Ferrari.
I think it highlights why questions of 'who is the best' will never be answered to everyone's satisfaction, because of machinery, eras, competition etc...

LW97 told us that Perez, Vettel and Hulkenberg would all be capable of beating Hamilton in the same machinery.

Is Lewis the GOAT? Maybe, but it is difficult to prove beyond doubt.
Will Lewis have the best record of all time? Probably.

Maybe instead of calling him the GOAT (Greatest Of All Time), we should call him the BRAT (Best Record of All Time)?!!!