View Single Post
Old 16 Nov 2020, 13:55 (Ref:4017259)   #566
WyldStallion
Veteran

WyldStallion should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridWyldStallion should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridWyldStallion should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinghio44 View Post
Wow I was not expecting a win from the Ferrari. AF Corse just bossed the strategy game with the last pit stop and then Pier Guidi did a magnificent job for the team. A win and the title in Endurance Cup, just fantastic!

They were running well also in the SPA 24h, just a shame they were uncompetitive with the wet track.

I just would love to see more endurance races rather than sprint in GT World Challenge
I've not held back on how much I don't like Paul Ricard in the past but it worked this time. As long as you have a clean race with plenty of daylight and good weather even a Ricard it was cool. The SC/FCY did not rear its ugly head as much. The SRO Europe 2020 season apart from Spa was enjoyable and very re-watchable on replays.

The 24 hours of Spa is the key to really take this series to the next level. Getting back to July will help. Maybe in 2021 we can get lucky and have a full dry race for once. But the safety car procedures and the TV production is what really hurts that race in particular. So it is fixable.