View Single Post
Old 16 Oct 2005, 11:20 (Ref:1434962)   #5
Bellof
Racer

South Africa
South Africa
Bellof should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
1. alonso, winning the title in style, more than fullfilling the expectations, and outclassing his teammate completly.

2. michael, even in a season with a lot of incidents and with a quiet inferiour package he delivered more than probably anyone else would have done in his place. to beat montoya and fisico in the championship shows he's still the man.
also I was amazed by his fighting spirit for minor placings.

3. kimi, if not for some dnf's would have made a great battle for the title. showed great speed and also consistency, albeit some mistakes leave room for improvement.

4. nick, after battling for a race seat, he showed that he truly deserves a chance in a good car. very mature display for most of the season, only doubt remains regarding webbers superiority in qualy.

5. dc, before the season, I thought it's time to retire for him, but I must admit, I liked him better than in his late mcl years. with a surprisingly good car he did an equal job.

6. button, did quiet well considering his equipment. made mistakes under pressure and under contract.

7. massa, was frequently faster than his teammate and drove more mature than he was famous for. will have a make or break next season...

8. monty, after taking a bit too long to come to grips with the car and himself, he showed the expected speed and some great performances. not enough with the fastest car in my book, but like every year he leaves us with hope for the next.

9. ralf, like knowlesy mentioned absent for the first half of the races (and specially qualys), but managed to fight back against an impressive trulli in the second half.

10. trulli, amazing in the early part of the year, but faded later on heavily. also the battle between alonso and fisico merits his performance from last season even more.