View Single Post
Old 7 Jan 2013, 13:49 (Ref:3185979)   #91
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
Kent+Mojacar Spain, but not always ?
GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Mallett View Post
Perhaps the App K regs should exclude the bit about proving that a certain vehicle raced in period as such and just say, if you want to race this car then this is what you can do. We didn't have Photoshop in the 60s.
Maybe we didn't have Photoshop in the 60s Pete but I used to fake photographs in the 60/70s in the darkroom with no problem .
The Cottingley Fairies of 1917 proved it could be done before it was proved to be a fake.
Before a photo can actually be used in evidence it must be taken in a strict code and authenticated.
I remember one incident on a Top Rally where a car was swapped for a double and was found out by someone looking at photos and found the decals weren't quite the same on the car that started and finished and was disqualified.
Although the car was probably swapped this could have opened a minefield if it had been proved the photos had been tampered with
Balls of steel (knob of butter) They're Asking For Larkins. ( Proper beer) not you're Eurofizz crap. Hace más calor en España. Me han conocido a hablar un montón cojones! Send any cheques and cash to PO box 1 Lagos Nigeria Africa !