View Single Post
Old 24 Jun 2022, 15:38 (Ref:4116830)   #3026
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Mallett View Post
Burley? If so you need to avoid hitting the ponies too.
It was indeed Peter. The ponies were actually clustered around the flag, but I didn't quite worry them.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truckosaurus View Post
This, I find, is the problem with Golfing. No matter how inept you are, you will always hit one or two Perfect Shots on a round, and makes you think that if you just practice a bit more you'd be the next Tiger Woods.
Never a truer word Guy. But at least I was hitting more decent shots by the end of the lesson than at the start. As it was the first time I've swung a club for about a year and a half (after Covid and a shoulder injury), I was pleased enough - especially as I was a complete novice a year and a half ago anyway!