View Single Post
Old 2 May 2011, 18:04 (Ref:2873044)   #8
Greem
Veteran

United Kingdom
Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I had a great day with a great crew on Sunday at McLeans, marred slightly by the small field for the final race. Having spent all day furiously working out big grid race orders and trying very hard not to just wave the blue flag at everyone, having a race with 9 starters lined up for 40 minutes was not quite the same challenge!

The Group C 1 hour race was epic. The Sauber had lapped every other car with about 10 minutes to go and carried on ploughing round at the same metronomic fast pace. Brilliant to watch.

Next year can it be a bit less windy? Having to juggle the green, yellow, white and red flags in quick succession while trying not to lift off down the hill was quite tricky... next time I think I'll pack an extra arm, just in case.

Here's to the injured parties from both days making a full recovery.