Thread: Rules Future Rule Changes
View Single Post
Old 9 Dec 2013, 23:41 (Ref:3342155)   #28
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Developing cars for longer? Isn't it only like adding one extra race from a points perspective?

Not for that reason, I hate it. There is no sporting logic behind it. The primary goal is to find the best driver car team over the year. This doesn't help that. I do not fall into the camp of getting pleasure out of whinging about poor rules. However my stance on this is that it is pathetic. The FIA should protect the sport against this not implement it. Just because 'fans' whinge that the season was over too early doesn't mean this was needed.