View Single Post
Old 6 Jul 2020, 17:17 (Ref:3986294)   #23
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
It just seemed to me that in an obviously crap Ferrari in which he made little progress for much of the race 2nd place was a pretty generous reward. Lando looked the part all race for me.
Fair enough. I thought he clawed his way up well and outran McLarens that may just have been better than Ferrari this weekend. Lando was very impressive, though.

This was the move Leclerc made on PĂ©rez was surprising and somehow controlled: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h59kwFpxPug