View Single Post
Old 2 Oct 2019, 13:23 (Ref:3931486)   #3
BertMk2
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Nr Maidstone, Kent
BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by geordiecriag101 View Post
Just a quick one, had a fun day at Lydden for the BTRDA round last Saturday. Despite there being a few withdrawals before the event and a few during the day, the racing was great to watch in all classes with the added extra of the European crews mixing it with the locals. Only down side was the lack of spectators, not sure why this was but the place felt very empty compared to the normal BRx meetings.

Anyway here's my vid from the days action if anyone interested:

https://youtu.be/D5qzKQXKym8
Heat 1 = 00:00 - 15:52
Heat 2 = 15:52 - 31:42
Heat 3 = 31:42 - 45:49
C + B Finals = 45:49 - 56:00
A Finals = 56:00 - 1:11:15
I'll have a watch of that later

The BTRDA round was great last year, I couldn't make this years round (or the Titans round earlier in the year), it's a shame that more people don't go - the racing is always good and the bonus European entries are a good addition. What's the reason that the Europeans will compete in the BTRDA rounds at Lydden but not the British Championship rounds?