Thread: LM24 Campsite tickets...
View Single Post
Old 29 Sep 2018, 10:26 (Ref:3853239)   #2
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by eps View Post
Peeps

This year we paid what I think was almost double for some campsite tickets. Now I don't mind an agency making a decent profit but this was double what other agents were selling them for, so it feels like we were over-charged.

Can anyone confirm the price they paid for Epinettes camping please?

I think we might have to find an alternative route for those tickets, if my suspicions are correct.

We paid £150 per pitch. I'm sure I saw some people selling there spare Epinettes pitches at around £70.

Cheers!
In 2016, the official price if bought direct from the ACO ticket office was 95 euros for non ACO members, or 80.75 euros with the ACO member discount, so I'm guessing 2017 prices were either the same, or a couple of euros more, which means your agency applied a 50+% mark up (although they may well have received a further discount on face value, as an agency).