View Single Post
Old 17 Aug 2015, 19:56 (Ref:3566523)   #59
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
also odd in light of the more respectful/measured approach McLaren-Honda have taken in contrast to the approach taken by RB and Renault.

after half a season of quiet and measured improvements and on the strength of a strong last race, im also curious as to Honda's need to make such a bold pronouncement prior to the next race.

its not a transcript of the full conversation between Arai and Autosport, but the selection of quotes used (especially the second section of the article) lends itself to the notion that if it doesnt work then that would confirm that this is a Mclaren issue and not a Honda one.

i may be overthinking it though