View Single Post
Old 16 Nov 2017, 02:55 (Ref:3780668)   #690
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiana View Post
Agreed the decision to leave for 2017 was very short-sighted, even considering no-one really suspected Porsche's withdrawal.

I think if all the pieces locked in together we actually could have around 12-13 P1s for Le Mans?? We can only hope
That may be the case, but we already had the P2's on the overall podium this year. Is a P2 really that much worse of a proposition for a team when it comes to Le Mans in 2018? Don't get me wrong, I want to see REB in P1 and as many cars as possible in P1, but if I had a team, I wouldn't count out a P2 entry being strong at Le Mans.