Thread: WEC Ginetta LMP1
View Single Post
Old 15 Aug 2019, 19:19 (Ref:3922883)   #1047
TF110
Veteran

United States
TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by canaglia View Post
ginetta top speed is nuts, bottas got 319km/h during his pole position time at montmelo; both ginetta's got 312-313km/h during the test! way faster than anyone or anything else in grid.... unfortunately high top speed - low downforce isn't exactly what you need at silvertone....

BTW forget the test.... toyota was just joking.... don't pretend to see toyota, rebellion and ginetta in just one second.
I'm not too sure about that. I didn't think the private teams would be able to do 3:16's at Le Mans but they did. Ginetta is basically brand new and they are right there with Rebellion only a few tenths back ultimately, at least in Spain. I am hopeful because they have a lot of room for improvement. When that happens they will be challenging for the win.