GBoehm
Racer

United States
San Ramon, CA
GBoehm should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordi
Regarding...

1. I agree with it, but I think the whole field should be mandated. This way we'd get different numbers each year, which is also fun for us car painters. As it is, I'd have 7, 8 and 9 for next year.

2. That is difficult... there is always some uncertainity over who'll drive where... But then again the date could be just before the first weekend of racing.

3. Again, it depends. Perhaps we should separate the drivers into three groups and every team should choose a driver from one of those groups?

4. Yeah!

5. Ditto!
I like your Idea for the numbers Jordi, but then a team that finishes 6th in the championship gets #18, not quite fair because 18 does not represent the quality of their team, maybe to prevent the numbers from going too high we should use your idea but cut it off at the top 5, therefore #'s 1-15 go to the first five teams in the Championship and every other team after that can choose a number of their liking with the exception of #99 of course. Man I'm having fun giving ideas for the rulebook for next year.