Thread: LE MANS CLASSIC
View Single Post
Old 15 Jul 2019, 07:22 (Ref:3920846)   #2
Anyopenroad
Veteran

England
London
Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!
Sorry to resurrect an old thread, but this is an event that needs some planning!

I will definitely be going next year. My dilemma (and reason for the post) is where to stay. I’ll be arriving about lunchtime on Friday in a hire car having flown to Paris CDG.

Action is pretty much non-stop from Fri to Sun so a B&B (even if I can find one) hardly seems good value. My instinct is thus to sleep in the car in the car park both nights. I know this will be fine on Sat night, but is there likely to be any problem doing this Fri night? Track action finishes at 3am but I assume the circuit and car parks remain open? Or am I likely to be told to vacate the car park between 3am and re-opening time on Sat?

Thanks!