View Single Post
Old 4 Sep 2020, 13:07 (Ref:4000043)   #52
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by hondafan37 View Post
Gordon Murray Automotive to offer a track version of the T.50

The car will weigh only 890 kg (94 kg less compared to the road version) for a top power of the order of 730 horses. It has an LMP1 type shark fin. This T.50 will provide 1500 kg of downforce. The V12 Cosworth engine has also been reworked with the modification of more than 50 components.

Gordon Murray and his team spoke with Stéphane Ratel to see if it was possible to join the GT1 Sports Club.

https://www.endurance-info.com/fr/go...it-de-la-t-50/
Those are some impressive specs for sure. I had just read an article that was focused on the development of this car and some good insights from Mr Murray himself. I doubt I will ever see one of these in my life but I think it is a spectacular looking car.