View Single Post
Old 14 Nov 2019, 10:57 (Ref:3940547)   #5681
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
Kent+Mojacar Spain, but not always ?
GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by midgetman View Post
Then there was the other time when I'd driven the car and empty trailer miles, parked outside my house alongside the A4 for a couple of hours and jumped back in. As I drove off the trailer detached itself and went through a neighbour's wall. I can only think someone leaving the next door hostelry had thought it funny to lift the latch......

I went to pick an empty trailer up for someone else and duly clipped it on and drove off, I had only driven about 2 hundred yards and to my horror in the mirror I saw the trailer career off into the pavement on the offside !! As luck would have it there was nothing for it to hit and nothing coming the other way !
When I looked into it the trailer hitch was an old 2 inch one and I had a 50mm tow ball that is slightly bigger and it obviously didn't clip over. It works the other way but rattles like mad. I cant remember when we changed over ?
Balls of steel (knob of butter) They're Asking For Larkins. ( Proper beer) not you're Eurofizz crap. Hace más calor en España. Me han conocido a hablar un montón cojones! Send any cheques and cash to PO box 1 Lagos Nigeria Africa !