Thread: Sebring 2019
View Single Post
Old 10 Oct 2019, 00:05 (Ref:3933009)   #74
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldodreams79 View Post
From DC, that's a haul. NC, SC and GA are pretty, but not really from the interstates.
Part of the fun will be the drive down, so we will probably go off the interstate for some (for Petit the plan is pretty much all off interstate and through Blue Ridge). I am told there is a car train from Florida somewhere to near Baltimore. We might do that on the way back.

Quote:
Camping there is interesting, to say the least. I feel like to truly experience Sebring, camping is a must but it could be relentless. Rent RV for Pops, if that's in the budget.
We will hotel on the way down and on the night after so hopefully that will be fine
Quote:
Coming and going from the track in a car sounds awful, but I've never done it. I'll let someone else who may have done so to describe my perceived challenges of traffic and parking.
I’m not interested. Did it a few times at Le Mans. I like to get there and be settled.
Quote:
Can't wait to see you at PLM!!