View Single Post
Old 6 Jul 2022, 08:40 (Ref:4118394)   #96
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
When I first saw photos of the protesters, I initially thought they were on the Hangar Straight, which is bad enough, only to find out they were on the Wellington Straight, just as the cars were heading down there. Zhou's accident really was a blessing in disguise in that respect. I shudder to think what would have happened had the cars still been racing, especially if someone had an incident similar to Kimi in 2014

Frankly I have no sympathy for the protesters. I hope they get the book thrown at them. Doing it at a football match is one thing, it's a nuisance nothing more, but to do it on a live race track is beyond stupid. Racing is dangerous enough without unnecessary risks caused by idiots like that. Someone ought to show them 1977 Kyalami...