View Single Post
Old 13 Dec 2016, 11:42 (Ref:3695773)   #745
chunterer
Race Official
Veteran

chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevec427 View Post
Just wondered how many other people were collecting this range. I see the 'holy grail' of BTCC models, a decent diecast model of Cleland's 95 Cavalier 16v, is part of it! Would be good to see some pictures on here!
Quite a few of these have been released with perhaps Win Percy's RX7 being of particular interest as this is a touring car model that no other firm has bothered to do in any form other than the Australian Group C and odd Group 2 versions?

It look as though they are making each winning car from every championship year so expect a Rouse GTV6, XR4Ti, Hodgetts Corolla and Harvey Rover soon!

Elsewhere Minichamps have released a pantheon of 1:18 635's this year but are all DPM/DTM and ETCC versions except Jim Richards ATCC version.

Some of these I find odd as they had already been produced (the Richards car was done by Autoart not all that long ago?)

I would have thought that the '83 Bastos, '84 Eggenberger might have been better choices as they are a couple of the better known non Schnitzer cars.