View Single Post
Old 25 Aug 2022, 14:22 (Ref:4123663)   #40
MissClarrpz
Racer

MissClarrpz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I thought the racing and coverage were alright. I liked no joker lap 1. However, the new format is needlessly complicated and boring come the end of the weekend. Only 5 cars in the final is rubbish, just 1-2 drop out and the race is dead. I reckon this format was made to better hide the low entry list, hopefully they go back to the old format next year.

The new cars look good to race with, especially under braking they seem hard to stop which should help with racing. 8 cars does not a championship make though. Needs to be 12 minimum and 16+ ideally.

In Comms I'm now okay with (or used to) Nick. But Hal is having to hold him up the whole weekend which definitely shows

Superpole is a messed up at the moment. If you are fastest in SP you go into the harder heat (against 3rd, 5th, 7th rather than 4th,6th,8th), race on slower track conditions assuming the track evolves between sessions and then even if you win and take fastest lap you start second in Q2. Who designed this and didn't think to check if it is a disadvantage in every single way to go fastest.

Plus RX+ is a joke. Got screwed by them at the beginning of the year and then you aren't able to watch full weekend replays once the next race starts. Only 48 minutes highlights of the weekend which butcher the good support categories coverage. They really love to erase the history of the sport.