View Single Post
Old 7 Oct 2022, 07:55 (Ref:4128976)   #48
tbtstt
Veteran

United Kingdom
Redhill, England
tbtstt should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridtbtstt should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by BertMk2 View Post
I managed to watch some of the coverage this past weekend - commentary wasn't as bad as I'd feared but was certainly littered with errors.
I personally think the Euro commentary team have improved (or maybe I have just got used to them!), but Nick is still awful. If it wasn't for Hal I'd be hitting the mute button during the World races, as the constant errors from Nick are irritating.

Quote:
I didn't agree with the penalty for Kristoffersson either - it was a late lunge for sure but Hansen just tried closing the door far too late, by the time Hansen made the move to the right Kristoffersson was already there. Racing incident at most.
Yeah, I agree. As I have said on multiple occasions my big issue with penalties is consistency and, given what has been allowed in the past, I didn't think this move was unjust. I wonder if they would have let it go if Timmy hadn't speared off?

Johan clearly had the pace though and, as you say, Timmy closed the door too late.

Quote:
The most disappointing thing is simply the number of cars - there just aren't enough of them.
Was hoping that there be might be more noises coming from the GCK camp, but I fear we won't see those cars this season now.

I actually thought the RC1e cars looked good in Montalagre: climbing the curbs and getting as sideways as their petrol counterparts. Hopefully they are as good to watch at Spa this weekend.