View Single Post
Old 1 Jan 2019, 09:40 (Ref:3873406)   #730
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
[OTopic] I can use fuel injection which would serve to equalize the power issue but since the car never ran with it in period (it was homologated) I've decided to avoid that route. Particularly as the only reason the Rovers were accepted was because I proved that they ran the IDA carb plus other things, in period. I believe A PMG Rover ran FI in 1982 but all it got was more torque not the 15BHP that the system now provides. [/Otopic]

Nonetheless I am not complaining since I've had the opportunity to share race tracks and podiums with some of my heroes and mates (Patrick Watts and Iain Rowley etc.). And we aren't too shabby either!