View Single Post
Old 2 May 2018, 21:59 (Ref:3818971)   #490
Deleted
Veteran

Deleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Glickenhaus GTE doesn't sound entirely realistic, but compared to these guys it's basically done deal

I'd like to say something about Lamborghini. While I don't particularly care whether they show up in GTE as per say, just like I don't with any of these mfgs with the formula as it is now, it would however probably ensure Lambo Trofeo making it's way to the Le Mans "spec series" support bill that's being reshuffled (much like the Legends race used to be between Group C and 1949-1965)

2010 - Porsche Cup
2011 - Ferrari Challenge
2012 - Aston Martin Festival
2013 - Ferrari Challenge
2014 - Porsche Cup
2015 - Aston Martin Festival
2016 - Ferrari Challenge
2017 - Porsche Cup
2018 - Aston Martin Festival
(2019 - presumably Ferrari Challenge)

So they're only letting in the marques involved in GTE. Presumably Ford, Corvette and BMW aren't there because they don't have their own spec series... But Lambo does

I think the last time Lamborghini series at LM was in the 90's? Is that correct?