Thread: New SUVs
View Single Post
Old 23 Apr 2019, 19:23 (Ref:3899239)   #175
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Harte View Post
I cannot see, for the life of me, anything sporty in any of the SUVs that are being produced. They are just refined Jeeps.
I was thinking there's very little U in then, at least there's some sporty models with lowered chassis and an upgraded engine. Full leather and nothing but seats isn't really utility. It's a van without being called a van, or for the US it's a hatchback/wagon without being called that because apparently wagons aren't cool