View Single Post
Old 18 Nov 2019, 10:51 (Ref:3941363)   #27
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
From a Hollywood movie perspective, I found the movie excellent! Even with small references to the original Steve McQueen movie (Enzo Ferrari nodding to Ken Miles in acknowledgement). Even my girlfriend who is not interested in cars or motorsport (yet!) found it really good and would see it again.

From an enthusiast perspective, there where definitely elements which was questionable other than the major aspect. Ei. I noticed in Peter Miles (Ken's son) room, there is a die-cast model box of the Lola T70, in the same year as the car itself was launched.
This does not take away from the whole some enjoyment of the movie and the fact that this movie will hopefully bring more attention to motorsport, especially Le Mans, making it a more stable economic factor for all competing.