View Single Post
Old 12 Apr 2018, 14:16 (Ref:3815030)   #7
Maelochs
Veteran

Maelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by RWill2073 View Post
I know long beach has always been an open wheel series' race, and has a strong tradition with IndyCar, but I am disappointed that imsa doesn't race after IndyCar on Sunday, and don't like that they are slotted in in the "support race" times. Imsa shouldn't play second fiddle to a local series like IndyCar.

You seem to have a totally personal and highly personally problematical hierarchy of when cars can race.

Also, how is IndyCar more "local" than IMSA? Both are national series ... both race at the same tracks (rather needless to say, i hope.)

Feel free to not watch, or watch and not enjoy ...

I have to wonder, if in some completely imaginary universe, in some fictional time and space, people watch events when they happen and are glad they are happening .... seems too far-fetched, doesn't it?