View Single Post
Old 23 Oct 2008, 14:54 (Ref:2319146)   #33
mountainstar
Veteran

United States
mountainstar should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridmountainstar should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridmountainstar should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nero
Since I work primarily in the area of human development let me just say that you points about sex differences are not supported by any credible research.
As far as aggressiveness I have admired LT for her aggressive driving at a state IPRA round some years ago. But on another level perhaps you come along to my Judo club and spar with the 'non-aggressive' women there? As far as physical strength...how much do you really need? At training I watched a woman do 3 sets of 10 wide arm chin ups after sparing for two hours...I have seen some mature racers struggle to get out of the car after 5 laps of historic racing.
I was privy to a lot of medical research that has been done by the US military regarding differences between men and women.

Women don't have the physical strength men have neither have aggressive characteristics to be aggressive over a long period of time.

If your point was valid, then women racers would have had equal success from the beginning of motorsport.