View Single Post
Old 21 Dec 2014, 02:31 (Ref:3486807)   #39
rich07
Veteran

Australia
Victoria
rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!
National Series of the Year

British GT for both big fields and great racing.

International Series of the Year

European Le Mans Series

Surprise of the Year

The lone McLaren in the Bathurst 12hr making it all the way through the race without problems and finishing just off the podium. I didn't expect it to last three hours. I was happy to be proven wrong.

Dissapointment of the Year

Tudor Series officiating decisions. Spoiled a good series for me.

Driver of the Year

Rene Rast

Personality of the Year

Mark Webber. For enjoying himself in sportscars and photo bombing the Toyota boys on the podium at Silverstone

Race of the Year

Bathurst 12hrs. Being there and watching the build up to the race and then the almighty battle between HTP and Maranello Motorsport will stick in my mind for a very long time.

Team of the Year

Grasser Racing for punching well above their weight in the Blancpain Sprint Series. The way they consistently performed against much higher resourced and funded teams was remarkable and great to watch.

Car of the Year

Bentley Continental GT3

Livery of the Year

The red and white retro Viper scheme. Magnificent. Pity they've left the building .