View Single Post
Old 3 Apr 2019, 07:36 (Ref:3894994)   #9
midgetman
Veteran

midgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 View Post
not much let of the old fairground at le mans, i remember the time when the whole area around TR was fairground and the rides where to say the least not either PC or health and safety compliant, but they were fun.
Indeed they were great times. In the sober light of Sunday morning the roller coaster ride didn't seem such a good idea, seeing as how it was balanced on pieces of 4x2. And the girls...well you see as much flesh on the average night out in any suburban town these days.

But the karting! Ah, why the team managers didn't come up from the pits and immediately snap up the talent on display for the big race is beyond me! Or so it seemed at the time......

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk