View Single Post
Old 3 Apr 2019, 17:10 (Ref:3895116)   #12
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
You missed those Simon? They were still going strong when I first went and I 'indulged' in 86 and 87, as it was the done thing to do. In reality it was all exceptionally seedy and unpleasant and I gave up after 87 and I don't think they lasted very much longer. I do remember in 87 one member of the Tourists on what proved to be his one and only visit to Le Mans paying several visits to that particular part of the fairground. Whenever he went missing from the group, we knew where he'd be found. I don't think he'd ever seen a strip show before.....